Thursday, May 8, 2008

second post

Well, this is a little embarrassing. I thought that I would have posted more here by now. I'm unfamiliar with blogger since I mainly post in my livejournal. Guess I will just have to make a more concentrated effort to learn how this one works. What I need to do is figure out how to post from my blackberry, then I'll be cooking with gas.

Sadly, not much is happening right now. How strange that I say that when I'm a Speech Pathologist/mom/ninja. Every day is an adventure. I'm lying about the ninja part, but if it was true wouldn't it be awesome. I'd be a terrible ninja though, I'm too clumsy and I talk too much.

I'm really starting to get into bento. They are not "traditional" bento lunches by any means but they are cute, tasty and have been saving me money. I bet I have saved at least $40 so far this week by not buying my lunch so go me. Heh, my husband thinks I'm kind of nuts for making octopi (octopuses?) out of sausages. I wonder if I make bentos for my children if they would get beaten up alot...although maybe I'm rushing that worry sinc emy girl is 23 months and my son is 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment